Freitag, 11. Februar 2011

Unser neuster Song



Verse 1
I'm so drained
My heart is empty
I don't know what to do...
thousands of feelings are in my mind
No way to order them
my perfect world gets into a muddle
and I just feel so down

Bridge
And so I ask myself why
why this happened to me
Where is the exit of this gloomy world?
I can't live any longer in this emotional state
just want to break out
because....



Refrain
Everything is collapsing above my head
everything turns into a big, big chaos
the last day
all things seem so perfect
but now I can't find a way
back into happiness

Verse 2
There's no light which breaks through the darkness
this never ending darkness
it's not easy but hopefully I'll find a way
I have to run away
so that I can be alone
think about what happened


Bridge
Refrain


Verse 3
Sitting behind my window
watch the stars look so bright
remember the good old times
when everything was okay
I know each single moment
when I was happy like never before
memories as strong as bright shine


Refrain
Bildquelle: http://creamtiffa.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/alone.jpg (aber bearbeitet von mir, laura ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen